Instruction for Installation and Use
- Verify that the hose length is suitable for connection between the valve and the appliance (hob, oven, kitchen, boiler, etc.) taking care not to exceed the maximum length allowed indicated on one of the fittings
- Perform the assemble of the fitting to the valve, by taping the fitting thread with a P.T.F.E tape or other material allowed by the current standards, screwing it in by hand without tightening (if it is a gas cook with male end). Connect the other fitting to the appliance in the same way.
- Place the appliance definitely, checking that the hose does not bear torsional stress, then tightness both fittings with a hexagon wrench.
- Perform the tightness check of the fittings as follows:
- Sprinkle the fittings with water and neutral soap
- Open the gas cock
- If there are no bubbles the fittings are tight; If on the other hand there are bubbles verufy that the gaskets are not damaged, tighten the fittings again, repeat the check in the same way until there are no bubbles.
- If necessary the installer must effect earthing respecting current norsm. This kit is suitable ti connect appliances with a nominal thermal capacity not exceeding 3 KW
- The hose installation must be performed only by qualified personnel in observance of all current norms and procedures. Expecially do not installthe flexible hose if there is any doubt about the compatibility of its connections to the gas appliance oor the gas supplying system. Do not use adapters to make the connections compatible. Do not install the hose upstream the pressure reducing valve. Ensure that the flexible hose allows a sutitable flow for the use which it is destined for.
- Install the hose in conformity with the local an national standards and with the best customary pratice.
- Follow the instructions for installation given by both the hose manufacturer and the appliance manufacturer. The connection between two fexible hoses is not allowed. Do not have the flexible hose undergo a bending radius inferior to the minimum allowed. The deterioration or destruction of any part of this assembly makes it necessary to change the whole kit; modification made to any piece of the assembly makes it no more in conformity with the European standard. It is appropriate toavoid any torsional stress to the flexible hose.
- Do not replace the hose areas with temperatures exceeding 60 degree Celcius. Assembly, disassembly or improper use of the EBOLGAS flexible hose render the manufacturing company guarantee void.
- For assembly please refer only to qualified installers.
- To clean the ENOLGAS flexible hose use only neutral and inert detergents and non-abrasive tools. The ENOLGAS hose does not need maintenance.